Customer Relations Intern
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Department: Customer Relations
Reports to: Department Manager/ Unit Manager / Board
To contribute to the smooth operation of the Customer Relations Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Sharedocs – the trainee shall obtain a professional attitude as well as an extensive knowledge in the field of Customer Relations.
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
2. Support various customer relations tasks associated with the Customer Relations department (follow-up on client orders, attend to client queries, reactivate dormant accounts, collect customer feedback, ensure SLAs and customer satisfaction) at the highest level;
3. Should follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
• BA/MA degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Digital, Communication or similar.
• Any previous internships are considered as asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral);
• Any other languages are always a plus;
• Confident user of Microsoft Office
• Availability to start immediately.
Desired skills & Competencies:
• Customer and solution oriented.
• Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
• Strong administration and organization skills;
• Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Detail oriented;
Internship Terms & Conditions
• Location: Brussels, Belgium;
• Period: 4-12 months, full-time;
• Paid internship; €49 monthly transport reimbursement
• International working environment.
• Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
• The applicant must possess an EU citizenship
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity.