Digital Marketing Intern
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Department: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Reports to: Department Manager/ Unit Manager / Board
To contribute to the smooth operation of the Marketing & Digital Marketing Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Sharedocs – the trainee shall obtain a professional attitude as well as an extensive knowledge in the field of Digital Marketing.
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth client service
2. Perform various online marketing work associated with the Marketing & Digital Marketing department (Digital Campaigns & advertising, create engaging online content, drive and improve online traffic, contribute to Online Funnel strategy, etc.) at the highest level
3. Should follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit
• BA/MA degree preferably in Marketing, Digital, Communication or similar
• Any previous internships are considered as asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Any other languages are always a plus
• Confident user of Microsoft Office
• High level of proficiency with: CRM (Zoho), CMS (WordPress, Drupal), Analytics tools, Photoshop
• Availability to start immediately
Desired skills & Competencies
• Team working spirited in a multicultural environment
• Good Communication and presentation skills
• Strong administration and organization skills
• Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills
• Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient
• Self-motivated for small and big tasks
• Pro-active attitude
• Detail oriented
Internship Terms & Conditions
• Location: Brussels, Belgium
• Period: 12 months, full-time
• Paid internship; €49 monthly transport reimbursement
• International working environment, opportunities to grow within
• The applicant must possess an EU citizenship
How To Apply:
Please send your CV in English, attached to a short motivational letter to email@example.com, including ‘Digital Marketing Internship’ in the subject.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity.