Careers at Obelis
The teams of regulatory experts at Obelis have been providing CE marking and regulatory services for over 28 years. The main areas we work in are:
As well as providing our clients with the best service, we also strive to create an exciting, educational and diverse working environment for our employees and interns. We take a lot of pride in helping our employees along the road to success and many members of our teams have gone on to achieve great things in prestigious positions in a range of global fields.
So, what does working at Obelis entail? For starters, you can expect daily interaction with:
- Clients from all over the world
- European Institutions
- European Ministries
- The European Commission
The business world is continually expanding, meaning international experience is more important than ever. Gaining employment or an internship at Obelis will boost your professional marketability through developing your experience in:
- Working with international businesses
- Directives, legislation and regulations
To join a diverse, challenging and rewarding working environment, take a look at the vacancies listed below. Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Current openings within Obelis Employment Program:
- Executive Personal Officer to the CEO.
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance – Manager.
- Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance – Expert Consultant.
- Customer Relations – Expert Consultant.
- Sales Department – Expert Consultant.
- Scientific Department – Expert Consultant.
Current openings within Obelis Internship Program:
Interested applicants are asked to submit their CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position name in the subject.