OBELIS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Marketing Department January 2019 – NOW OPEN!
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Objective: To contribute to the smooth operation of the Marketing Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Sharedocs – the trainee shall obtain a professional attitude as well as an extensive knowledge in the field of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
- Support various administrative activities associated with Marketing Department (Exhibition & Event organization, Marketing Campaigns & advertising, Website updates, Marketing Materials, support sales team with prospecting projects, ) at the highest level
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
- BA/MA degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Economics or
- No experience is needed. Any previous internships are considered as asset
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other languages are always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft
Desired skills & Competencies:
- Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
- Good Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong administration and organization skills;
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
- Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
- Self-motivated for small and big tasks;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Detail oriented;
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant must possess EU work permit
- Location: Brussels
- Period: 12 months, full time; March 2019 – March 2020
- Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
- International working environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
- The Evaluation Center (Obelis School) will be held in Brussels in February 2019.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV in English, attached to a motivation letter.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
Or let’s start a conversation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: +32.2.732.5954