Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Intern – Obelis School September 2018
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Department: RA & QA Department (Medical Devices, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Cosmetics & Others Directives)
To contribute to a the smooth operation of the Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity.
The trainee will among others acquire knowledge in the field of Regulatory Affairs, Product Notification and EU Directives and Regulations with the possibility at the end to apply for a permanent position in Obelis.
• Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing professional, high level and smooth client service;
• Support various work tasks associated with the RA&QA department (Product Classification, Pre-Market Notification , National Registration, Free Sales Certificate Application, GMDN Code Verification, Communications with EU Authorities, etc.) at the highest level;
• Should follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
• Support regulatory and scientific research requirements;
• Support online and offline publications;
• Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
• Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
• Participate in Obelis events;
• BA/MA degree, preferably in Economy, European law, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Quality Management Systems or similar disciplines.
• Familiarity with Cosmetics and/or Medical devices is an asset
• Previous professional experience in EU or National Administration is not required but considered an asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is an asset
• Confident user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Desired Skills & Competencies
• Advanced analytical & technical skills; Detail oriented
• Effective communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
• A quick learner; Ambitious to improve
• Self-motivated; Enthusiastic to tackle all tasks assigned
• Willing to take initiatives; Pro-active attitude
• Take responsibility from an early stage and follow-up on tasks assigned
• Team player who enjoys a multicultural environment
Internship Terms & Conditions
• Location: Brussels, Belgium;
• Period: 12 months, full time; September 2018 – September 2019
• Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’. €49 monthly transport reimbursement.
• International working environment.
• Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
• The Evaluation Center will be held in Brussels in September
• The applicant must possess an EU citizenship
How To Apply
Please send your CV in English, attached to a short motivational letter, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com including ‘RA&QA Internship’ in the subject.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity