Sales Expert Consultant
Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods – we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Department: Sales Department
Reports to: Unit Manager / Board
To contribute to the smooth operation of the Sales Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity.
• Provide professional, high level and smooth client service
• Perform various work associated with the Sales department (Generate potential clients, issue quotations & agreements, negotiate to ‘close the sale’ , etc.) at the highest level
• Follow-up on tasks assigned to him as well as coordinate tasks assigned to a small team (more than 5)
• Ensure relevant business research on new market opportunities
• Support the development and design of a new method, system and resource
• Support preparations for Management & Board Meetings
• Assistance to Managers, Department Managers and/or Unit Directors
• Provide internal trainings on department related matters
• Contribute to online and offline publications
• Contribute to the implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
• Participate in Obelis events
• Master or Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economic, Communication or similar discipline
• 4 to 6 years professional experience as a Sales Representative
• Previous professional experience in the sales of services – an advantage
• Previous professional experience in EU affairs – an advantage
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Fluency in French ( written & oral) – an advantage
• Proficiency at Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Desired skills & Competencies
• Ability in developing sales strategies
• Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to study, absorb & analyse information
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage tasks
• High adaptability, flexibility and dedication supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to structure workflow within a team
• Ability to take own initiatives
• Ability to motivate team members
• Be able to and willing to travel in / outside of the European Union
How To Apply:
Please send your CV in English, attached to a short motivational letter to email@example.com, including ‘Sales Expert Consultant application’ in the subject.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity.