EROMED Seminar at Medica
Date(s) – 12/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
After 14 years of succesful participation in Medica, Obelis will once again offer the opportunity to all exhibitors and visitors to join our free of charge EROMED seminar.
The seminar consists of a number of presentations with topics related to the new EU Legislation on Medical Devices (MDR 201/745), all presented by the Obelis Experts.
The presentations and schedule are as following:
- Clinical Evidence – Helene QUIE
- EUDAMED & UDI – Sandra FERRETTI
- Software under the MDR – Mr. Mark O’REILY
- Agreements with Distributors – Mr. Roland GERARD
- Class I: Critical Actions today – Mr. Roland GERARD
- OEM & OBL : NEW requirements – Mr. Roland GERARD
- Free Sales Certificates by EU Authority – Ms. José AMSING
- Person Responsible for Reg. Compliance – Ms. Sandra FERRETTI
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Ms. Efrosina ZHIVKOVA
- Monday 12th at 15:00 (presentations 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Tuesday 13th at 11:00 (presentations 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Tuesday 13th at 15:00 (presentations 5, 6, 7, 8,9)
- Wednesday 14th at 11:00 (presentations 1,2,3,4)
- Wednesday 14th at 15:00 (presentations 5, 6, 7, 8,9)
- Thursday 15th at 11:00 (presentations 4, 5, 6)
All presentations – 15 minutes
- Obelis booth – Hall 17, #D59
Obelis is looking forward to our 15th consecutive time at Medica and we sincerely hope that you will be a part of it.